Adaptive Controller for Greenhouses
The very first self-contained, Adaptive Light Sensor and controller (patent pending) for optimizing light levels in greenhouses to provide the perfect amount of supplemental lighting. Available for any GrowRay light.
- LS-01 Adaptive Light Sensor (with incident light measurement).
- GrowRay Linear sensors are temperature compensated for accurate operations from 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) +/- 5%.
- Automatic dimming thresholds are factory set to begin adding supplemental light when measured sunlight levels fall below 900 PAR.
- Dimming is linear from 10 to 90% of LED light output. Our drivers automatically shut off below approximately 8%.
Reliable & Powerful
- LED drivers boast 90+% efficiency AND a 7-year warranty
- Universal power: 95 to 305VAC, 347 & 480VAC for Canada
- Full spectrum lights produce much healthier and more fully developed plants
- Supplemental far-red light supports enhanced morphological response
- Evenly distributed light delivers equal yield from edge to edge of the growing area
- CAD modeled and field-tested optical system for best performance and minimum light loss